Cosmetic tattoos have become quite popular in Australia in recent years, with more and more women looking to accentuate their natural beauty further by applying permanent makeup on eyebrows, lips and eyelids. As the procedure gains more popularity all over the world, selecting the right cosmetic tattoo professional is the most important decision you can make. If you are considering cosmetic tattoos for the first time, let me give you some tips to help you find and assess the perfect specialist for your needs and long term goals:
1. Cheap is not always best:Groupon/scoopon deals are quite enticing, especially when you consider how much you’ll get to save. I bet you didn’t know that the majority of cosmetic tattoo companies on these sites have little experience and don’t have the proper qualifications for such delicate procedures. Don’t let your experience turn into this.
2. Cleanliness matters:Take a look at the clinic and take note of the sanitary situation. A messy and unhygienic clinic means there’s a good chance that they don’t take equipment sanitization seriously. This is a serious health risk since it can result in infections caused by cross contamination.
3. Experience counts:Cosmetic tattooing is an art that takes years of practice to perfect. Unlike drawing with a pencil where you can simply erase a mistake and start again, a cosmetic tattoo is pretty much there to stay. There’s no room for error in these procedures, so you’ll definitely want an artist who has done it a thousand times and has a retinue of satisfied clients to back up their ability.
4. Knowledge is power: A professional cosmetic tattoo artist will take the time to explain the procedure, side effects, and answer any questions you may have. Be sure to ask lots of questions and fully understand what to expect during and after the session.
5. The right specialist:you might think going to a tattoo parlor for your eye brow tattoo will give you the same result than going to a cosmetic tattoo … you’re wrong. Sure they might have decades of experience doing tattoos and are great at what they do, but eyebrow tattoos are more than just inking, and general tattoo artists have little to no knowledge or experience in giving your brows that feathered look.
6. Reputation is crucial:Take the time to read online reviews to know more about other clients’ experience. This will go a long way in helping you decide if this is the right cosmetic tattoo artist for you.
7. Know what you’re in for: Ask for before and after shots so you can have an idea of the process.
8. Equipment technology: Professionals invest in their equipment to deliver the best results for their clients. If the tools are looking like items from the past century, then you may want to have a rethink.
9. You get what you pay for:If you’re just looking to save some money, I strongly suggest you don’t do cosmetic tattoos. It’s better to not do it at all than go for one where they will do it at a budget price and risk long term scarring, pain, infections or permanent mistakes and disfiguration.
Why Choose The Beauty Spot?
At the beauty spot, I do not just have a responsibility to create beautiful, safe, and quality results in the beginning, but I am also obligated to maintain that same level of professionalism over the long term. As an internationally recognized and accredited artist with over 13 years of experience, I have been fortunate enough to have trained with some of the best cosmetic tattoo and makeup artists in the world.
I also make sure to use single use sterile disposable needles and single use disposable medical supplies in all procedures wherever possible. I follow Best Practice guidelines for every procedure and I have the relevant health approvals. Our equipment here at The Beauty Spot are state-of-the-art and can accommodate different techniques of cosmetic tattoo for eyebrows, eyeliners, and lips. It is very gentle and hardly requires pre-numbing. Regardless of the technique, you are not supposed to bleed.
Call now at (07) 5593 5359 or visit our clinic to schedule your appointment. You can also reach us through our contact form and we’ll be sure to get back to you shortly I look forward to hearing from you.